The Aquatic Centre Hours of Operation are:
Monday to Friday: 630am to 10pm
Saturday: 9am to 9pm
Sunday: 10am to 8pm
The Iqaluit Aquatic Centre has a new online registration portal. Click here to find out to register for swimming or fitness programming renew your passes or find out what's upcoming.
Looking for SCHEDULES and PROGRAM INFORMATION?
- Interested in becoming a lifeguard or swim instructor? Here's how (Inuktitut, English, French)!
- Check out the Fall 2018 Pool Schedule (Inuktitut, English, French)
- Feeling a little chilly? Check out the Amenities Schedule (Hot Tub and Sauna) here.
- Click here for the current Fitness Centre Schedule (Inuktitut, French, English)
- Click here for details on the Group RX Fitness Program.
- Thinking about maybe becoming a passholder? Find the terms for the annual agreement here. (Note, monthly terms may differ slightly.) Contact Guest Services for more information.
- We are pleased to annouce our Corporate Wellness Program. Call us at Guest Services or email CorporateWellness@city.iqaluit.nu.ca for more information.
Intersted in hosting a party or event at the Aquatic Centre?
To rent the Multipurpose Room, please contact the Guest Services desk for information on rates and availability. We would love for you to stop by in person too! Click here for forms.
For more information, please contact our Guest Services Associates.
The Iqaluit Aquatic Centre boasts a 6 lane, 25 meter lap pool, a leisure pool with spray features, a lazy river and a waterslide; saunas, a hot tub and a full Fitness Centre. There is a large room available for rent for parties, meetings and training sessions that has deck access, a television and DVD player, 7 tables, 20 chairs, a microwave, sink, dishwasher and a fridge. Come and see it for yourself!
The Iqaluit Aquatic Centre is a Scent-free facility. Please refrain from wearing or using scented soaps, sprays, perfumes and personal products.