2017-08 Foreman Water/Sewer Trucked Services - Repost
Foreman Water/Sewer Trucked Services - Repost
Under the direction of the Manager Water/Sewer Services, the incumbent will ensure effective, efficient, and safe delivery of trucked municipal water/sewer service. You will develop and maintain delivery schedules, supervise staff, maintain maintenance management system and assist with developing departmental work plans and budgets.
- Must have completed grade ten
- Class 3 driver’s license with Air Brakes endorsement
- 3 years direct experience in operating and maintaining large vehicles and trucks
- 2 years previous supervisory experience
- General knowledge of finance, administration and City By-Laws
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Good Computer skills.
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- The ability to communicate in English & Inuktitut is a definite asset.
Starting Salary is $64,352.79 per annum plus $20,907.43 housing/northern allowance and an excellent benefits package including vacation travel assistance.
The successful candidate must successfully pass a criminal reference check.
Closing Date: Open until Filled
Please submit your resume and criminal record check to:
Reference # 2017-08
P.O. Box 460
Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0
Tel :(867)975-8506 Fax: (867) 979-5210
We will only contact those invited for an interview.
As per Article 23 of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement, priority will be given to Nunavut Land Claim Beneficiaries who meet the criteria.